Recently, businesses from several industries have begun to adopt the initiative of developing mobile applications for their brands for several reasons and benefits. Some, for easy access to their customers, flexibility, to build loyalty and trust, etc. There are several reasons and benefits why brands have begun to develop a mobile app for their businesses but before we delve into the benefits of mobile applications for brands and businesses, let’s first discuss the industries that benefit from the mobile application and how mobile applications offer benefits to different industries.
Industries That Benefits from Mobile Application
First, let’s talk about one of the biggest industries, the industry of learning. E-learning is the new big deal and everyone is going digital and so is the educational sector, hence online learning. Educational apps have greatly helped increase the standards of teaching and have made education accessible to whoever wants it without having to go to an actual physical school.
From primary to postgraduate, the educational app has helped to make learning more fun, flexible, and less intimidating. It is also doing a great job of connecting several people from all over the world, building teachers and student relationships and communication while also making it easier for teachers to compile attendance, scoresheets, assignments, and even assign personal assignments.
Every new year, there is a new innovative, idea and development of several forms of technology to make life easier for us than it currently is. Take our mobile phones for example, just like how it was developed to help you do all the basic things you might need to, send a text rather than write a letter, call a friend, etc.
Every year, the IT industry continues to strive hard to bring up new ideas and they make use of a mobile app such as social media platforms to promote, sell and pitch these ideas to the users out there.
Brands and businesses keep popping up everywhere in the world with a new product to showcase i.e., shoes, bags, beauty products, etc. The innovative development of eCommerce and online shopping stores which has been helpful for individuals to buy and sell products online from anywhere in the world has helped the Ecommerce industry greatly.
However, mobile applications have helped maximize the success of the eCommerce industry in so many ways, it has helped boost sales than the usual web will because a mobile app tends to load faster than the usual website and also, makes it more accessible. Mobile app in general is a great option to notify your customers when there is a new offer for your products, update payment methods, etc. it is also an effective way to drive more traffic, boost sales and engage customers in the eCommerce industry.
Games and entertainment
There’s no denying how huge the game industry has benefitted from the mobile app. Basically; every game has an application that makes it more accessible and easier to use. Gaming apps are among the topmost category of the mobile app with the creation of visually engaging, brain-stimulating, educating games for all age groups.
The entertainment industry is also making great use of mobile apps to effectively promote and make media such as movies, videos, music, etc. more convenient for the world to access.
The health care industry is another industry that has certainly grown and benefitted from mobile apps. As health care mobile apps keep popping up here and there, this growth has conveniently made the population more conscious of their health, with the ability to be able to monitor their health and control it.
Healthcare mobile apps have also helped to connect and build the relationship between doctors and patients, significantly reduced the number of visits to the hospital, made delivering care to patients at home without having to stay long queues at the reception easy. It has also made access to quick first aid during an emergency easy and, eased the burden on healthcare workers and hospitals.
When it comes to Telecommunication, their biggest benefit from making use of mobile applications is customer service. The customer service is always easier to reach, clients will find it easier to access your service and get information about your new products.
If you introduce telecommunication mobile app development into your business if you haven’t, you would also enjoy a good relationship with your customers and build a strong and key customer-client relationship.
Travel and Tourism Industry
The travel and Tourism apps have become very popular nowadays but, for good reasons. They come in handy and they have made traveling more fun and easier for travel lovers in recent years. These mobile applications have so many great features but, some of the features of a travel and tourism mobile app include language translation for those that are traveling to a country with a different language for easy communication, it can also help a traveler to plan their trip expenses, book hostels, make a reservation, check the weather forecast, and search for happening location in unusual or new places while traveling, etc.
The mobility and easy access to all this information on one's mobile is one of the benefits of the mobile application to the tourism and travel industry that has enhanced the industry growth.
The benefits of mobile apps for transportation are limitless but majorly, for easier transportation of goods, human and services through a means of transport i.e., vehicle, bike, bus, car, etc. Mobile Applications can also help track vehicles conveying your orders and alert you of their time of arrival.
Different apps exist for transportation and the greatest benefit of those apps is the easy access to get transport for goods, anytime and any day you want. There’s also the availability of information that allows the driver to inform any delay and all this growth in the transportation industry in the past years has helped logistic and cab service grow even better.
Benefits of a mobile application for business
- Offer your customers more: With a mobile app, you can provide way more features and values for your customers. You can add in promo offers, add in fun content, do giveaways, offer gifts, offer delivery, etc. Just do new things and provide irresistible offers and features that will make your mobile app users stay, recommend the app and share with others so you can get more traffic on the page and make more revenue.
- Great Customer relationship: Customers like to work with brands they can trust and easily access. Having a mobile app is a great way to break that unreachable space between you and your customers. Customers can easily chat with an automated chatbot that can attend to simple errors and chat with customer services to drop complain and make inquiries rather than having to call or go to your business office. A 24/7 accessibility, great payment options, and transactions, etc. are some of the other ways to maintain a great customer relationship.
- Brand awareness: A business mobile app is a great way to build brands awareness, you can make promotional videos to show the special features of the app and how it can make your customers lives easier then, share on social media platforms where people all around the globe can easily see it and even share the word.
- Boost engagements and profits: If you have a standard working mobile app and have done a good promotion for your brand, you are most likely to have an increase in engagements and sales for the next few months. The world is now digital and making good use of that is a great way to start, don’t just develop an app, ensure you have engaging social media platforms too that your customers and users can easily revert to when you have a sales/promo going on or they just want to share. Remember, a happy customer means more referrals.
- Brand credibility: This is another importance of a mobile application. One of the best ways to build brand credibility is through regular communication and great brand awareness. Good communication is a great way to build trust with your users and trust is what will give your brand credibility. A customer or user is more likely to refer to an app that they trust rather than the one that they do not and the best way to make your brand credible so your users can refer you is not to keep telling them they can trust you, it is by showing them how great your customer service is, how you keep working hard to provide great offers and new features to make your service easier for them.
- Stand out from other brands: You don’t want your brand to be one of those brands, it has to be That brand and the best way to make that happen is to develop a great mobile app with special and great features that your customers can keep talking about.
Mobile apps are the best way to take your business a step further from other businesses so if you haven’t, you should start planning on developing your mobile app immediately so you can build your brand credibility and customer loyalty.